Topics to be covered at the 2021 Symposium:
- Managing a Coordinated and Effective Response to WMD Threats
- Providing Chemical and Biological Solutions to the Warfighter and Protect them from Current and Future CBRN Hazards
- Developing capabilities to enable the Joint Force to deter, prevent, protect from, mitigate, respond to, and recover from CBRN Dangers
- Maximizing U.S. CBRN Mission Readiness and Response
- Delivering Capabilities to Better Protect the Warfighter from the Full Spectrum of WMD Threats
- Providing a Scalable CBRN Response Capability with Flexibility to Operate in a Wide Variety of Environments
- Advancing Global Health Security and Bio preparedness
- Delivering Effective Leaders in Critical CBRN Response and Recovery
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Civil & DoD CBRN community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to Chemical, Biological, Nuclear and Radiological Defense.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.