Updated 3/11/2020

Since the beginning of this week we have received numerous notifications indicating participation at our March 18 & 19 symposium next week will not be possible over COVID-19 policies and corporate travel restrictions. Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our valued attendees and exhibitors, and to ensure maximum community attendance, DSI will postpone the Joint Civil & DoD CBRN event until June 10 & 11 at the same venue, so please mark your calendars. Per our registration policy at the time of your registration, all registrations and fees will be applied to the June 10 & 11 dates.

We are working to reconfirm the entire symposium agenda and expect to provide everyone the same great event on our new dates. We will notify everyone as soon as the agenda is finalized.

This is a difficult time for some communities, thank you for your understanding as we move the event in light of current circumstances.